Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dead Rising 2 - Soldier of Fortune DLC

I’ve yet to buy a copy of Dead Rising 2, but given my recent disillusionment with the latest left 4 dead 2 DLC (Sacrifice) I’m sure a copy will be landing on my doorstep very shortly to fulfil both my wife’s and my own zombie slaughtering lust.

In the meantime I’m already eying up the downloads in preparation. Whilst Dead Rising 2’s emphasis on melee weapons and the ability to combine weapons to make bigger and stronger super weapons looks to be a standout draw, I can’t help feeling that I’m going to be hankering for a decent gun to help lay waste to the hoards.

Well look no further; check out the video trailer below for a sneak preview of the new Soldier of Fortune DLC for Dead Rising 2, which promises to make firearms a viable alternative to melee weapons as you make your way through the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment